Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention. I am sorry to hear you have become dissatisfied with Bridgecrest. It is truly our goal to work with each customer in any way we can to help ensure they are successful. I apologize if your interaction did not align with our standards.

Again, I am sorry for any frustration this matter may have caused. Please know, a member of my team or I will be reaching out to you directly within the next 24-48 business hours to ensure all your questions and concerns are properly addressed. Should you have any questions in the meantime, please reach out to our Customer Service Department directly at 800-967-8526.

Sincerely,
Maria – Online Customer Service Team
Author's
Interest Rate

The agent wasnt willing to even contact anyone else about this account. I offered to attempt to clear this debt up.

But he refused and told me we accept anything less than 75% owed. I explained that wasn't possible for me , i clearly explained i was going to clear my credit up no matter what. Either we come to some sort of an arrangement or the money i would of paid bridgecrest would simply pay off the bankrupcy attorney. He refused to even acknowledge the possibility or even care that your company will lose any opportunity to recover any funds for this debt.

Either way this debt will be gone , either through the courts or an arrangement with your company. I will be meeting with the bankruptcy attorney next Tuesday for payment.

You have until Monday to contact me. Thank yoi

Product or Service Mentioned: Bridgecrest Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.