Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. I am sorry to hear that you are displeased with Bridgecrest. Our goal is to set our customers up for success while adhering to their needs. I apologize if your experience did not align with our standards.

We understand customers may be interested in how Drive Time prices their vehicles. To provide the best prices, they utilize third-party data sources such as NADA and KBB. The pricing includes the sale price, plus taxes and fees, the interest that will be paid over the life of the loan (as long as the payments are received on their scheduled due dates), as well as any optional products that may have been selected. All contract terms are reviewed with the customer prior to finalizing the sale to ensure that the terms offered will work for them. If you have any additional questions regarding pricing or contracting, I’d encourage you to reach out to the DriveTime dealership you purchased from directly.

Please know, Bridgecrest does not offer the option to refinance at this time. However, customers are welcome to explore financing options through other third-party dealerships or financial institutions.

Again, my deepest apologies for any frustration or inconvenience you may have experienced. I would like the opportunity to look further into your experience, however, with the information provided I am unable to. I would encourage you to send my team and I an email to RM-OnlineCustomerService@Bridgecrest.com with any additional details regarding your concern, and please include your full name and account number. Once received, we will contact you directly by phone within 24-48 business hours. Alternatively, you may reach out to our Customer Service Department with any additional questions or concerns at 800-967-8526.

Sincerely,
Denisse – Online Customer Service Team
Author's

I was told that Bridgecrest was fair that was a lie. I was told I would pay two payments a month and was told that they charge bi-weekly.

I pay way too much for my car 14000 pay-off when the car is only worth 3 to 5 thousand if that much.

I was lied to all the way around.......I'm telling everybody to stay away from drive time......they will *** YOU! They did to me.....BullshitBullshit

So if you want a good deal stay the *** away for these people, they will lie and steal, I got a car I can't even refinance, no company will pay that pay-off 14000 I stuck for the next 5 years.

I was told that many people do refinance that was a lie, as well. I get so angry when I think about how I was treated, I swear no one better tell me about paying a car from drivetime.....I will make them change there mind on that.