Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review, as it helps us to improve our service and support. I’m sorry to hear that you are displeased with Bridgecrest. We aim to provide a high level of service at all times while treating each individual professionally and with the utmost respect. I apologize if your experience did not match these standards.

Please know, there are many factors that influence a customer’s annual percentage rate (APR); including proof of income, CreditRank, and the price of the vehicle selected. We aim for complete transparency at the point of sale. A Federal Truth in Lending Disclosure is reviewed at contracting this discloses the cost of the vehicle, the total amount financed, the APR, any finance charges included, and the total amount that is expected to be paid upon the maturity of the loan, if all payments are made on or before their scheduled due dates. Additionally, we encourage our customers to research all aspects of their loan prior to purchase.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this matter may have caused. I would like the opportunity to look into the service experience mentioned further, however, with the information provided, I am unable to. Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service Department directly at 800-967-8526.

Sincerely,
Klarissa – Online Customer Service Team
Author's
1.6
Interest Rate

Bad customer service they’re very rude also high interest rates tho somewhere else

Product or Service Mentioned: Bridgecrest Customer Care.