Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback, as it allows us to address your concern as well as improve our level of service and support. I am sorry to hear that you were in an accident, I truly hope everyone involved is okay. We truly aim to work with each customer in any way that we can while treating each individual professionally and with the utmost respect. I apologize if your experience did not reflect these standards.

Please know, should a vehicle be involved in an accident, we encourage our customers to keep in close contact with both Bridgecrest and their insurance company. This will ensure that the process is completed in a timely manner. I apologize if this wait time has been longer than expected so far.

Additionally, we want our customers to feel comfortable with the terms offered. At the time of sale we review the contract with each individual. The contract includes an itemized breakdown of the financed amount and discloses the length of the loan, should all payments be made on the scheduled due dates. We encourage our customers to research all aspects of their loan prior to purchasing.

Again, I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience this matter may have caused. I will be sure to research the experience mentioned to ensure any internal training opportunities are explored. I encourage you to reach out to our Customer Service Department with any further questions or concerns at 800-967-8526.

Sincerely,
Klarissa – Online Customer Service Team
Author's
Interest Rate

*** repoed my car after I told them it was wrecked and awaiting the insurances decision. They don't care about their customers all they want is money and it take at least 4-5 years to pay the loan off. Their employees are rude and inconsiderate so here is a BIG *** YOU TO BRIDGECREST AND THEIR EMPLOYEES I PRAY THAT SOMEONE WILL COME ALONG AND PUT YOU OUT OF BUSINESS AND CAUSE YOU TO LOOSE EVERY PENNY YOU GAINED FROM INNOCENT PEOPLE THATS TRYNA MAKE IT IN LIFE!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bridgecrest Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.