Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello,

We appreciate your review, as it allows us to address your concerns. I am sorry to hear that you have become dissatisfied with DriveTime’s referral program. Please know, we aim for complete transparency at all times to ensure our customers are set up for success. I apologize if your experience does not reflect this sentiment.

Because the referral program is specific to DriveTime, I would encourage you to reach out to your local dealership for more information. Should you have any loan servicing questions, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service Department at 800-967-8526.

Sincerely,
Ashley – Online Customer Service Team
Author's
1.5
Interest Rate

I received a voucher for 200$ off of my car payment in a customer referal promotion , where I had reffered a customer . I tried to use the voucher for two months in a row being told each month by bridgecrest I couldnt use it “this mont” but definately could on “next months” payment after two months of being told this I tried to use the voucher on the third month and was told the voucher was now expired .

I never got to use the voucher . This promotion was a big scam by both drivetime and bridgecrest .

Product or Service Mentioned: Drivetime Referral Program.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.