Reply by Bridgecrest

Resolved
Hello,

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention. I’m sorry to hear you are dissatisfied with Bridgecrest. It is truly our goal to provide a high level of service at all times while addressing each customer’s concern as quickly as possible. I am sorry to hear your recent interaction did not reflect our standard of service and support.

Keep in mind, we do not communicate through email as it is not a secure form of communication. I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience this matter may have caused. To ensure your questions and concerns are properly addressed, a member of my team or I will be reaching out to you directly with in the next 24-48 business hours. Should you have any questions in the meantime, please reach our Customer Service Department directly at 800-967-8526.

Sincerely,
Maria – Online Customer Service Team
Author's
3.6
Interest Rate
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jul 20

Bridgecrest contacted me by phone and explained that due to a recent bankruptcy, they were prohibited contact with me via phone or email. They contacted me once I blasted them here.

The car in question WAS included in a chapter 7 bankruptcy in 2017 but was not discharged as an asset, meaning that I continued to pay for the car and it wasn't repossessed through the bankruptcy court.

The car is now in the process of being picked up and the issue has been resolved. I can attest that the gentleman from Bridgcrest's Bankruptcy Department was extremely professional, informative, sincere, understanding, and made sure I understood EVERYTHING before ending the call.

Original review posted by user Jul 18

I fell on hard times and had to get a car through Drivetime (this review is not about the dealership) and had the car financed through Bridgecrest. After having the car for 3 years and only getting $1500 of the principal balance paid off (AFTER 3 YEARS!!), I was able to purchase a 2018 model car, which is so much more reliable.

I started contacting Bridgecrest to voluntary surrender the car and have it picked up.

I have been contacting Bridgecrest for over 2 months and there have been no answers.

When I call their number, the line 'conveniently' gets disconnected each time. I have sent half a dozen emails and have only received one reply stating that I will need to call.

I've read some of the other reviews stating that they were repo happy, but I can't seem to get them to repo my car (voluntary or not) at all and the company has ZERO cares about trying to fix this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bridgecrest Auto Loan.

Reason of review: This company has jerked me around and will stick me with a $12,000 loan for a $800 car.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: No communication at all.