Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this matter to light. I’m sorry to hear you have become dissatisfied with Bridgecrest and apologize for the situation described. Please know, we aim to work with each individual should a concern arise and come to an amicable resolution as quickly as possible. I apologize if your interaction did not align with our standards.

Please know, we take feedback of this nature seriously and aim to work with each individual in any way we can on our end. I truly apologize for any frustration or inconvenience this matter may have caused. If you have any further questions, I would encourage you to reach out to your bank. I understand you have been in contact with us regarding this matter, should you have any additional concerns, please reach out to our Customer Service Department directly at 800-967-8526.

Sincerely,
Maria – Online Customer Service Team
Author's

On February 7,2018 money has been withdrawn from my checking account. I never heard of this company and I don’t have an account with them.

I called to rectify this situation and it was clear they didn’t care. I explained to them since my bank said it was web initiated that I thought someone used my checking account to pay for their vehicle. Again, they didn’t care.

Wouldn’t give me any information because the criminal has rights. The VICTIM has no rights and Bridgecrest is responsible for this.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.