Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate feedback of this nature, as it allows us to address our customers’ concerns. I am sorry to hear that you are displeased with Bridgecrest. We truly want to work with all of our customers to come to an amicable resolution, and I sincerely apologize if your experience did not align with this sentiment.

Please know, every vehicle leased through us must be insured at all times, and we must have all up-to-date insurance information for verification purposes. Because insurance is required on each lease vehicle, should we be notified coverage has lapsed, a new binder or declaration page must be provided. I apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused.

Additionally, we understand the importance of effective communication with our customers to ensure they are successful. Should a concern arise, our representatives may reach out to our customers to discuss any matter at hand, as well as the options of assistance available to them. It is truly our goal to help our customers in any way we can.

Again, I sincerely apologize for any frustration caused by the circumstances described. Should you have any further questions regarding the matter, I encourage you to reach out at 800-813-5883.

Sincerely,
Ashley – Online Customer Service Team
Author's
Interest Rate

I have had my vehicle for over 2 years through the lease program, I switched insurance companies and because they weren’t sent the information they repossessed my vehicle and then turn around and want to charge me 700.00 to get it back. Their warranty covers nothing and I had to pay out of pocket for every single thing that broke on their crap vehicle.

I have had nothing but problems with this company and Drivetime since I have had this vehicle, they screwed up my pay dates and kept hounding me on the opposite fridays than my due date even though repeatedly were told Drivetime screwed up....

learn to read the freaking notes in your computer system. Stay away from Drivetime and Bridgecrest, you will be sorry!

Review about: Bridgecrest Auto Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.