Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello Shelly,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I’m very sorry to hear you are displeased with Bridgecrest. We strive to provide a high standard of customer service at all times, treating each customer in a professional and respectful manner. I sincerely apologize if your experience did not meet our expectations.

Please know, Bridgecrest finances simple interest loans, meaning interest accrues on a daily basis and no grace period is offered. Should a question or concern arise, representatives may make outbound calls to our customers to resolve any matter at hand as quickly as possible. Because we understand unexpected calls can cause irritation, our finance customers have the ability to set call window preferences on cell phone numbers. These preferences allow each individual to select the best days and times to be reached and can be set up online at https://myaccount.bridgecrest.com/ or over the phone with a representative at 800-967-8526.

I am truly sorry for any frustration or inconvenience this matter may have caused. Should you need any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service team at the number provided above.

Respectfully,
Alicia – Online Customer Service Team
Author's

This is the worst company to finance you!I truly regret fooling with this company.

Their so ruled and in professional!! They don't give u grace period.

You late 1 dam day they blowing up your phone!!I will never fool with this company ever again

Had an Experience with Bridgecrest?