Reply by Bridgecrest

Thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention. Our goal is to provide consistently excellent service, as we truly wish to help our customers in any way we can. Additionally, we aim to complete all customer requests in a timely manner. I am sincerely sorry if your interaction with Bridgecrest was less than ideal.

Please know, our goal is to set our customers up for success. For this reason, we aim to report accurately to the three major credit bureaus at the end of each month. Should a reporting concern arise, we are more than willing to research the matter on our end. Keep in mind, it can take 30 – 90 days for the crediting bureaus to update. Should you have any further questions regarding crediting, please feel free to reach out to them directly.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this matter may have caused. I would like the opportunity to look into the situation described further. However, with the information you provided I am unable to. Please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service Department at 800-967-8526 for additional assistance.

Sincerely,
Denisse – Online Customer Service Team
Author's

I like many others purchased gap insurance through Bridgecrest. My car was total a few days into April this year.

It is now mid July and I still have this loan on my credit report. I am still in a rental car since the accident and can not purchase another car because this one is still on my credit report. They also told me to continue to make my payments on the car until everything is finalized. So now I have a car note plus a rental car note thanks to Bridgecrest and their laziness.

There is no excuse to take three months or more to settle a loss. Drivetime response was to buy another car from them. Yeah Right!

Stay away from this company!! Wtf

Review about: Auto Insurance.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.