Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate all of our customers’ opinions, as they help us improve our services. I am very sorry to hear you have become dissatisfied with Bridgecrest. We understand that life brings difficult circumstances; for this reason, we work hard to help our customers in any way we can through tough situations, while treating every individual with the utmost respect. I truly apologize if your experience did not meet these expectations.

Please know, we offer a variety of assistance programs to help our customers during hardships, as we want to ensure we are setting them up for success. In the event an account is ineligible for assistance, we offer payment arrangements to give our customers additional time to make a payment. We strive to maintain transparency when educating our customers on all of the options available to them. We also work to set realistic expectations while taking our customers’ circumstances into account. I sincerely apologize if proper expectations were not set.

I am genuinely sorry for any frustration that may have been caused by the situation described. Should you have any further questions or concerns regarding this matter, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service Department at 800-967-8526.

Sincerely,
Ashley – Online Customer Service Team
Author's
Interest Rate

I lost my job 6 months ago so I wasn't working like that I was making $100 a week at job but was trying to the best I could on the payment so when I actually got my job back in June 2017 I was actually making $217 payment as I was trying to catch up and this morning my car was getting repo I actually like this company till it came to this point so basically I was was giving them my whole paycheck aslo trying to pay my rent in the process I'm very upset about this I'm very traumatized by this cause my life have nothing but a rollercoaster

Review about: Bridgecrest Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.