Reply by Bridgecrest Jun 18

Hello Emanuel,

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention. I’m sorry to hear you are dissatisfied with Bridgecrest. Please know, we aim to work with each customer to ensure they are successful, while treating them professionally and with the utmost respect. I truly apologize if your experience did not align with the standard of service we aim to deliver.

Please know, at the point of sale, each customer is set up on a payment frequency that is aligned with the proof of income presented at the dealership. If a change in pay occurs, customers have the ability to request a frequency change. We typically require documentation supporting the update to ensure we are aligning due dates accordingly. Please keep in mind, requests of this nature cannot be guaranteed and are always subject to approval. I am deeply sorry for any frustration this matter may have caused.

Representatives may make outbound calls, if a question arises, to resolve the matter as quickly as possible. I understand unexpected calls can be irritating. For this reason, we offer our finance customers the option to set call window preferences on cell phone numbers. This allows each customer the ability to set specific days and times they prefer to receive calls. These preferences can be selected either online at https://myaccount.bridgecrest.com/ or over the phone with a representative at 800-967-8526.

I’m saddened to hear you do not plan on doing business with us in the future. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. I would like the opportunity to help turn this around. To best assist, a member of my team or I will be reaching out to you directly within 24-48 business hours to ensure your concerns are properly addressed.

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely,
Maria – Bridgecrest Customer Relations
Author's
5421 Raeford Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28304, USA

I'd like to start this review by saying that I purchased a vehicle through Drivetime in June 2011, and during the last year before paying off my vehicle, (July 2016 is when i finished paying off my vehicle), I became VERY ill.There were three different people in their Texas offices, that worked with me during an extremely difficult time in my life, and I could not be more thankful for these three, appreciating and respecting the fact that my payment history had been excellent, leading me to have CHAMP status with Drivetime.

Oh, I should also state that I purchased my vehicle in Las Vegas, NV, and one year after purchasing my vehicle, I became permanently disabled and moved to Fayetteville, NC, and had to have my payments changed from bi-weekly to monthly. Drivetime had no problem with the change in payment schedule for me, and were extremely accommodating for me. My vehicle was PAID IN FULL in July 2016. Now, onto why Bridgecrest gets one star, (I wish i could give a -10, but; I can't), and why I'm advising anyone who reads this review to NOT purchase a vehicle through Bridgecrest/Drivetime.

In October 2015, I took my husband into the local Drivetime here in Fayetteville, NC, because of the experience I had with Drivetime. BIG MISTAKE! When my husband purchased his vehicle, he was working for a company that paid him bi-weekly. In December 2015, my husband returned to his previous employer, (The State of NC, Department of Public Safety).

State employees are paid once a month, (DPS is paid on the last day of the month), and as soon as my husband returned to working for the State, my husband contacted Bridgecrest and requested to have what's called a payment modification, and ever since then...it's been an absolute NIGHTMARE! Every month, my husband is paying almost $500 to Bridgecrest, ($50 additionally added onto the already ridiculous amount of interest they charge for the vehicle), and they continually call and harass us, knowing that he is paid on the last day of the month. They REFUSE to give him the payment modification, (for 1 1/2 years, he's been requesting it EVERY SINGLE MONTH and still denying him), but; they have no qualms with calling and annoying us, (mind you; he has NOT MISSED ONE SINGLE PAYMENT since purchasing this *** car, NOT ONE), and yet; they continue to call and harass me about purchasing another vehicle from them!

A warning, if you will, to all who are thinking of purchasing a vehicle from Drivetime/Bridgecrest: DON'T DO IT!!!!They aren't very customer oriented.

Review about: 2013 Ford Focus Car.

1.2
Interest Rate
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bridgecrest?