Reply by Bridgecrest

Resolved
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to update your review. While I’m happy your concern has been resolved, I’m very sorry to hear you are still dissatisfied with Bridgecrest and do not plan on doing business with us in the future. I truly apologize for any frustration or inconvenience you may have experienced. Should you need any further assistance, I would encourage you to reach out to us by phone at 800-967-8526.

Respectfully,
Alicia – Online Customer Service Team
Author's
1.2
Interest Rate

Update by user Jul 16

My update has been written as a new review, (mistakenly), and although they FINALLY corrected the situation...they've not changed my feelings towards them. We won't buy another vehicle from them.

Original review posted by user Jun 15

I'd like to start this review by saying that I purchased a vehicle through Drivetime in June 2011, and during the last year before paying off my vehicle, (July 2016 is when i finished paying off my vehicle), I became VERY ill.There were three different people in their Texas offices, that worked with me during an extremely difficult time in my life, and I could not be more thankful for these three, appreciating and respecting the fact that my payment history had been excellent, leading me to have CHAMP status with Drivetime.

Oh, I should also state that I purchased my vehicle in Las Vegas, NV, and one year after purchasing my vehicle, I became permanently disabled and moved to Fayetteville, NC, and had to have my payments changed from bi-weekly to monthly. Drivetime had no problem with the change in payment schedule for me, and were extremely accommodating for me. My vehicle was PAID IN FULL in July 2016. Now, onto why Bridgecrest gets one star, (I wish i could give a -10, but; I can't), and why I'm advising anyone who reads this review to NOT purchase a vehicle through Bridgecrest/Drivetime.

In October 2015, I took my husband into the local Drivetime here in Fayetteville, NC, because of the experience I had with Drivetime. BIG MISTAKE! When my husband purchased his vehicle, he was working for a company that paid him bi-weekly. In December 2015, my husband returned to his previous employer, (The State of NC, Department of Public Safety).

State employees are paid once a month, (DPS is paid on the last day of the month), and as soon as my husband returned to working for the State, my husband contacted Bridgecrest and requested to have what's called a payment modification, and ever since then...it's been an absolute NIGHTMARE! Every month, my husband is paying almost $500 to Bridgecrest, ($50 additionally added onto the already ridiculous amount of interest they charge for the vehicle), and they continually call and harass us, knowing that he is paid on the last day of the month. They REFUSE to give him the payment modification, (for 1 1/2 years, he's been requesting it EVERY SINGLE MONTH and still denying him), but; they have no qualms with calling and annoying us, (mind you; he has NOT MISSED ONE SINGLE PAYMENT since purchasing this *** car, NOT ONE), and yet; they continue to call and harass me about purchasing another vehicle from them!

A warning, if you will, to all who are thinking of purchasing a vehicle from Drivetime/Bridgecrest: DON'T DO IT!!!!They aren't very customer oriented.

Review about: Bridgecrest Loan Modification.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Bridgecrest?