Bridgecrest's reply to:

Bridgecrest's reply:

Hello Kasey,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I’m sorry to hear you are unhappy with Bridgecrest. I understand a situation like the one you’ve described is never ideal and I deeply apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this may have caused.

Please know, we strive to work diligently with our customers to find an amicable resolution to situations such as this. Bridgecrest representatives are available to answer and address any questions or concerns that arise. However, for privacy purposes, we are typically unable to communicate via email. I truly apologize your experience has not reflected the level of service we want every customer to encounter.

As DriveTime vehicles come with the option to purchase a GPS service, we must ensure each vehicle is equipped with the components to use this service. Every customer is provided a disclosure with information regarding the GPS unit on the vehicle at the time of purchase.

I would like to take a deeper look into your concerns. My department, Customer Relations, is in place to review all possible options for assistance on a case-by-case basis. To ensure this matter is properly addressed, a member of my team or I will contact you directly within 24-48 business hours.

Alicia – Bridgecrest Customer Relations
Read the review Hide the review
review #927969 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bridgecrest? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bridgecrest. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Bridgecrest.
Filing a new complaint about