Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello Kasey,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I’m sorry to hear you are unhappy with Bridgecrest. I understand a situation like the one you’ve described is never ideal and I deeply apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this may have caused.

Please know, we strive to work diligently with our customers to find an amicable resolution to situations such as this. Bridgecrest representatives are available to answer and address any questions or concerns that arise. However, for privacy purposes, we are typically unable to communicate via email. I truly apologize your experience has not reflected the level of service we want every customer to encounter.

As DriveTime vehicles come with the option to purchase a GPS service, we must ensure each vehicle is equipped with the components to use this service. Every customer is provided a disclosure with information regarding the GPS unit on the vehicle at the time of purchase.

I would like to take a deeper look into your concerns. My department, Customer Relations, is in place to review all possible options for assistance on a case-by-case basis. To ensure this matter is properly addressed, a member of my team or I will contact you directly within 24-48 business hours.

Alicia – Bridgecrest Customer Relations
Author's
Interest Rate

I bought a car at drive time and they were awesome other than providing me with my contract.I didn't receive what would happen if I was late on ONE payment!!

I move into a new house and kind of fell behind so I emailed Bridgecrest employee Alyssa Torres (who had been emailing me previously) and let them know the situation and told them I would be paying my next payment on the first and would make two then. (my payments weren't due until the third of every month so therefore I wasn't even one full month behind yet). I didn't receive a response to the email for two days and that next night they came and took my car! I was livid.

When I called today they said they had received my email and had it on file. I asked why they couldn't at least respond and let me know what was going on and they didn't have an answer. They said I now can't even pay what's due and get the car back but yet they want me to drive an hr in a half to give them the extra key. I then asked how I was suppose to get there considering they took my car and won't let me pay to get it back?!?!

She then tried to tell me I had to bring it and I said they can come get it just like they did the car. They know where I live. They didn't even notify me that I was in repo status. Also the card the tow truck driver gave me has a number that doesn't work at all on it.

It's all unprofessional. Plus that free GPS they give you isn't for you it's for them. Don't let them fool you. I would have figured out a way to remove it myself if I would have even thought my car was in Repo status!

But who gets a car repossessed after one late payment that's not even ONE MONTH LATE!!

I will never ever use Bridgecrest again and I will also make sure I get the word out to everyone else online including strangers, family and friends.DO NOT USE BRIDGECREST!!

Review about: Bridgecrest Auto Loan.

I didn't like: Poor service, Poor customer service no communication, Refusal to help, Poor customer relations, Ignored email.

Had an Experience with Bridgecrest?