Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. I’m sorry to hear you were in an accident and I hope everyone involved is okay. Should a situation arise such as the one mentioned, it is our goal to work with our customers in any way we can to come to an amicable resolution. The circumstances described are not in keeping with Bridgecrest’s set standards of service and support, and I sincerely apologize for any frustration or inconvenience you may have experienced.

Please know, we do not compete on price or try to hide it. Each vehicle sold at DriveTime is marked online and at each dealership location. To ensure every customer is comfortable with the terms offered, at the time of sale, the terms of the contract are reviewed. The first page of the Retail Installment Contract will outline the finance terms. Page two is an itemized breakdown of the financed amount. We encourage each individual to research all aspects of their contract prior to purchase.

Additionally, Bridgecrest does not offer the option to refinance at this time. We encourage our customers to seek refinancing options through third party lenders, such as a bank or credit union. I truly apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Again, I’m very sorry if this matter has caused you any frustration. I’d like the opportunity to look into your concern further, however, with the information provided, I am unable to contact you directly. I’d encourage you to reach out to our Customer Service team at 800-967-8526 for further assistance.

Respectfully,
Alicia – Online Customer Service Team
Author's

You're given too high of a price as far as monthly payments they won't budge.. God forbid you get into an accident because it will repossess your car the day after it's due and call you a liar saying that they never knew that you were even an accident after you called the original salesmen and told him to please notate the account now I'm back to square one starting my life completely over as I'm close to losing my job here in the next day or so once it's taken out of my life and it's towed away

Review about: Bridgecrest Auto Loan.