Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello David,

I appreciate you taking time to share your feedback. I’m very sorry to hear you have become dissatisfied with Bridgecrest. I understand a situation such as the one described is never ideal and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this matter may have caused.

As of April 5th, 2016, DriveTime’s Loan Servicing Company was rebranded Bridgecrest. While a name-change has occurred, the same services and options remain available to our customers. Representatives are in place to review all possible options for assistance, should a concern arise. It is truly our goal to work diligently with our customers in any way possible to ensure we are setting them up for success. I deeply apologize if your experience did not align with the standard of service we strive to provide.

Again, I am truly sorry for any frustration you may have experienced. I understand you have been in contact with us regarding this matter. Should you be in need of additional assistance, I’d encourage you to reach out to us at 800-967-8526.

Respectfully,
Alicia – Bridgecrest Customer Relations
Author's

I was very impressed with Drivetime before their finance company turned into Bridgecrest!I have actually paid off a car once before thru them but you can bet I'll never do it again!

They repossessed my car while I was on a payment arrangement. I'm a very loyal customer and now after all the *** they have put me thru, I'll be contacting my lawyer. Texas has a 10 day period before they can send your car to auction! They have 7 days to figure something out!

This error is on them!Pissed off!!!

Review about: Bridgecrest Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Bridgecrest?