Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I’m sorry to hear your experience with Bridgecrest has not been ideal. I can only imagine the stress losing a family member can cause and I offer my condolences for your loss.

I understand unanticipated calls can cause irritation and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused. Please keep in mind, for privacy purposes, we are typically unable to communicate via email. Should questions arise, our Customer Service Department will attempt to reach our customers to review all available options and resolve any concerns. Additionally, we offer our finance customers the option to set call-window preferences on their cell phone numbers, enabling each individual to select the time in which they prefer to be reached.

I am truly sorry your experience has not reflected the level of service we want every customer to receive. To make certain your concerns are properly addressed, a member of my team or I will contact you directly within 24-48 business hours.

Alicia – Bridgecrest Customer Relations
Author's
Junction City, Kentucky
3.7
Interest Rate

I know I am behind but I recently had the death of my great-grandmother.I emailed the lady that tried to contact me and told her that the funeral was Monday and I would be back in town Tuesday and would call her then to see what programs was available to get me back on track.

Then on the day of the funeral I get about 10 phone calls from Bridgecrest starting a 8:15 am till 8:49 pm. Some of them are no more than a few minutes apart from each other. I googled the numbers and they all come from Bridgecrest.

I just can't understand why after I told the lady that the funeral was on Monday....that I would get called continuously on a very important day.I would like to know how Bridgecrest can make this right and it is going to take more that a "payment arrangement." My name is Thomas Wing

Review about: Bridgecrest Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I would like to be current. Take the amount owed and add it on to the back end of my loan..

Had an Experience with Bridgecrest?