Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to light. I sincerely apologize for the situation described. We aim for complete transparency when communicating, as we want to ensure our customers understand our processes. I am sorry if your most recent experience did not align with our goal. We will be sure to research this matter further to explore all training opportunities.

Please know, the expected timeframe for a paid off account depends on the state that the vehicle is in. If it’s an electronic title state, the process can take 4-6 weeks and a holding title state can take about 10 business days. I would encourage you to keep in close contact with our Customer Service Department directly at 800-967-8526 to obtain an update on the status.

Sincerely,
Denisse – Online Customer Service Team
Author's
Interest Rate

I paid my car off almost 6 weeks ago. The loan shows paid 100% on my credit report.

When the loan is paid the lender is susposed to send the title. I have note received it. I called last week and was told they were too busy to look into the issue. I emailed the customer service email and received a response that they can only address title issues over the phone.

What a joke! It is not an issue. I owe $0 and want my title to my paid off vehicle. I decided to call again today and the lady on the phone suggested I could get my title in the next 4 to 6 weeks.

It is not normal to hold a title 2 to 3 months after someone has paid it off. If I don't get it soon I will be contacting an attorney as I am losing money as the car depreciates and I am unable to sell it.

I didn't like: Paid off my vehicle and never sent my title.