Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention. I’m sorry to hear you are dissatisfied with Bridgecrest. It is truly our goal to work with each customer in any way we can should a concern arise and come to an amicable resolution as quickly as possible. I apologize if your interaction did not align with our standard of service.

Please know, we will be researching this matter further to ensure all internal training opportunities are pursued. To make sure your concern is properly addressed, a member of my team or I will be reaching out to you directly within 24-48 business hours. Should you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free reach out to our Customer Service Department at 800-967-8526.

Sincerely,

Maria – Online Customer Service Team
Author's
1.4
Interest Rate

I submitted my payment how I normally do. And I received a confirmation email it was received.

Then next week saying it was reversed. I called had no help. The people have monotone they don’t even sound like they want to help you out. I asked if can get they returned fee waived since I wasn’t aware of the issue they kept transferring me saying no.

It’s not about the $15 fee, it’s about the principle. I have never missed a payment. I wasn’t even late period ! I will be contacting the headquarters.

Then you wonder why people go bad on you guys. You guys need to at least act like you care and do your job.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.