Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this concern to my attention. I’m sorry to hear of the situation described. We aim to work with our customers in any way that we can while treating each individual with the utmost respect. I apologize if your experience did not uphold these standards. I will be researching your service experience to ensure all internal training opportunities are explored.

Again, I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience this matter may have caused. I would like the opportunity to look further into your concern. To do so, a member of my team or I will be reaching out directly within 24-48 business hours. Should you need immediate assistance, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service Department at 800-967-8526.

Sincerely,
Klarissa - Online Customer Service Team

Author's
Interest Rate

I made payment over the phone with my debit card on 06/22/2018. It reflects on my bank statement the money was taken out.

My car was repossessed today for nonpayment.Called Cs about my payment and they were unable to locate it. They told me that I had to pay 21000 to get my car back. No investigation to try to locate my payment. I was told to pay the 21000 or quit calling.

Where is that fair for them to take my payment and it wasnt posted and not investigate to locate the payment of 442.00. All Cs reps were rude wouldnt allow me to speak to a supervisor..

I will be call corperate and reporting on the BBB website..

Somebody better contact me asap. 9039229434