Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello,

We appreciate your review, as it gives us the opportunity to address your concerns and improve our services. I am so sorry to hear that you have become dissatisfied with Bridgecrest. We truly aim to come to an amicable resolution while treating each of our customers with the utmost respect. I apologize if your experience did not align with our set standard of service and support.

Again, I sincerely apologize for any frustration or inconvenience you may have experienced. I would like the opportunity to research this matter further, but with the information provided I am unable to do so. Please feel free to send my team and I an email with your full name, account number, and any additional details regarding your concern to RM-OnlineCustomerService@Bridgecrest.com. Once this information is received, my team and I will reach out by phone within 24-48 business hours to ensure your concerns are properly addressed. Additionally, you may reach out to our Customer Service Department directly at 800-967-8526.

Sincerely,
Ashley– Online Customer Service Team
Author's

Talked to customer service explained my situation they were so nice . Made arrangements to pay the car in two days.

They came and got the car that night. Very disrespectful to work with someone and then take the car. I wouldn't recommend this place at all. Now it's going to cost more to get car that people don't have.

I thought bridgecrest would be more professional. Had spoke to two representatives at first were very rude.

I'm done with this company. I communicated with this company when I knew I was going to be late for 2 days they had no problem then wake up to see a tow truck taking car.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bridgecrest Auto Loan.