Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this concern to light. I am saddened to hear you have become dissatisfied with Bridgecrest. It is truly our goal to work with each customer in any way we can to help ensure they are successful. I apologize if your interaction did not reflect with this sentiment.

We aim for complete transparency with our customers. At the time of contracting, we review the contract to ensure each customer is comfortable with the terms offered. Please know, we understand that life can bring unexpected hardships. For this reason, we offer payment arrangements to give each customer additional time to make a payment. Keep in mind, our flexibility in setting payment arrangements can vary dependent on several factors, such as time in the loan, payment history and status of the account.

I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience this matter may have caused. Please know, I will be researching the service experience mentioned to ensure any internal training opportunities are pursued. Should you have any additional questions or concerns, I would encourage you to reach out to our Customer Service Department directly at 800-967-8526.

Sincerely,
Maria – Online Customer Service Team
Author's
1.4
Interest Rate

Called to asked for a week extension and was told flat no and vehicle woul be reposed. I paid almost 2500 down for this car and this is the service and assistance I get.

Big mistake look elsewhere.

Because a lot isn't explained, in the dealership they just tell you basic info just to get u to sign. Avoid these ***

Product or Service Mentioned: Car.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.