Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry to hear that you are displeased with Bridgecrest. Our goal is to work with our customers in any way that we can to ensure an excellent experience. I apologize if your experience did not meet our standards.

Please know, we aim for complete transparency with each of our customers. DriveTime discloses their prices online and also posts them on every vehicle at the dealerships. They use third party sources, such as NADA and KBB, to identify a price baseline. Prior to sale, we review the terms of the contract with our customers to ensure they are comfortable with the terms provided. The length of the loan and the annual percentage rate (APR) is determined by the information a customer provides at the dealership. Some of this information includes a customer’s income, their CreditRank, the price of the vehicle, and any optional products selected by the customer. We encourage our customers to research all aspects of their purchase prior to sale.

I apologize for any frustrations you may have experienced due to this matter. Should you have any additional questions regarding the situation described, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service Department at 800-967-8526.

Sincerely,
Klarissa – Online Customer Service Team
Author's
Interest Rate

I have a 2011 Chevy Malibu and I have been got with the high insterst rate and won't nobody refinance me cause this car is not worth $15,858 the trade in value is $7,793... so I'm telling everyone to please don't buy a car from drive time and let bridgecrest finance you cause they are a rip off...

Product or Service Mentioned: Bridgecrest Refinance.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.