Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello,

We appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention. I am sorry to hear that you have become dissatisfied. Please keep in mind, Bridgecrest services the loans associated with DriveTime. Should you have a question or concern regarding repairs, I would encourage you to continue working closely with DriveTime’s Customer Relations Department. They can be reached at 888-290-0148. Additionally, please keep in mind, all recalls must be addressed by the original equipment manufacturer. I am truly sorry for any inconvenience this matter may have caused.

Our goal is to treat each customer respectfully while providing helpful service. Please know, I would like the opportunity to look into the service experience mentioned further, but with the information provided, I am unable to do so. Please send my team and I an email with your full name and account number to RM-OnlineCustomerService@Bridgecrest.com. Once this email is received, a member of my team will reach out by telephone within 24-48 hours. Should you have any additional questions or concerns regarding loan servicing, I would encourage you to reach out to our Customer Service Department at 800-967-8526.

Sincerely,
Ashley – Online Customer Service Team
Author's

I purchased a vehicle from Drive Time before Bridgecrest took over the financing. One month after pitching the vehicle I was traveling from NM to Colorado and it left me stranded on the highway(transmission issues) at the time it was covered under their warranty.

Three months later, it again broke down (transmission issues) I figured it wasn’t repaired properly- took it back to the shop and it was stilll covered. 6 months into owning the vehicle it again broke down- same issues. The car was now over 100k miles and no longer covered by a warranty. I then read the review to find that the make and model they had sold to me was involved in a huge recall and was basically a lemon.

It was designed improperly and will always have these issues within the transmission. If you fix something, something else within will break like a domino effect! I have owned this vehicle for three years and have been left stranded 5 times dealing with the same issues! Bridgecrest will not even allow me to switch out the vehicle till I’m only owing 4thousand on the loan!

They will refer you to their “customer relations” department where the will never help you find a solution! Worst experience of my life! I tried going into a drive time store recently to address some matters and they left me sitting in the waiting room for an hour!

But if you walk in to purchase a vehicle they have no problem assisting you. Basically, once you are already stuck in loan with this company you will be so wrongly mistreated!