Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this matter to light. I’m sorry to hear you are displeased with us and truly apologize for any inconvenience this matter may have caused. Please know, it is our goal to work with each customer in any way we can while treating each customer professionally and with the utmost respect at all times. I apologize if your interaction did not reflect our standard of service.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this matter may have caused. I would like the opportunity to research this matter further. I would encourage you to send an email to RM-OnlineCustomerService@Bridgecrest.com with your full name and ten-digit phone number, as well as supporting documents regarding this matter. Once this information has been received, a member of my team or I will reach out to you directly within 24-48 business hours.

Sincerely,
Maria – Online Customer Service Team
Author's
1.3
Interest Rate

After my first payment, they 'lost' the money. I had to pay them twice.

After several weeks I was reimbursed. Problem solved right? Nope. Happened again on the very next payment.

Worst company I've ever done business with. Bridgecrest represents dysfunctional beaurocracy on a level I've never had the misfortune of encountering.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bridgecrest Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.