Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello,

I appreciate you bringing this matter to my attention. I’m sorry to hear you are dissatisfied with Bridgcrest. We aim to remain completely transparent with our customers and treat each individual professionally and with the utmost respect. I apologize if your experience did not match our set standards of service and support.

I would like the opportunity to look further into your experience, but with the information provided, I am unable to. To best assist, please reach out to my team and I via email at RM-OnlineCustomerService@Bridgecrest.com with your name, account number, and details regarding your concern. Once received, a member of my team or I will reach out to you directly within 24-48 business hours. Alternatively, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service department with any questions or concerns at 800-967-826.

Sincerely,
Klarissa – Online Customer Service Team
Author's

updated my bank account information and received confirmation but still withdrew money from the previous bank account. When I called Bridgecrest seemed to point fingers at me and even threaten to repocess the car.

Why would I be able to update my bank account online if that function doesn't work and do not withdraw that payment from that account. The rep.

on the phone was abrasive and rude. I just wanted to correct the issue and make the payment.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bridgecrest Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.