Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Car payments

I want to know how much I owe on this car and they did not give me any answer on how much I paid and no receipts

Hello,

I appreciate the opportunity to address your question and concern.I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced due to this matter.

Bridgecrest understands the importance of having access to your current payoff quote. You have the option to either view this information online at Bridgecrest.com, or request it over the phone with a representative.

You may also request your transaction history, which will show all payments made in the life of the loan, as well as the amount of each payment that went towards principal and towards interest.Should you have additional questions or would like to request either your payoff quote or transaction history, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service Department at 800-967-8526.

Klarissa – Online Customer Service Team

user32553143

I had this car 2014 and lady I've been finishing in 2020 I want to know why

defer payments

to whom it may be concern. I will like to have this help from you because next payments I'm not going to able to make them because I'm going thru a very hard situation and I really need help from you please. thank you.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.Please know, we want to work with our customers in any way that we can.

For that reason, we offer various options for assistance.To explore the options available to you, please reach out to our Customer Service Department at 800-967-8526.

Klarissa – Online Customer Service Team

Trade off

Can i trade my Loan over to another person

#1419953

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this question to my attention.Please know, we offer the option of adding a third party to a loan.

Keep in mind, this will not remove any names on the contract, and with this option all parties on the loan remain responsible for payments. Alternatively, we encourage our customers to look into refinancing with a third party lender if they would like to be completely removed from a loan.

If you would like to look into adding a third party, I would encourage you to visit a DriveTime dealership near you for additional information.I’d encourage you to reach out to our Customer Service Department directly with any further questions at 800-967-8526.

Maria – Online Customer Service Team

Car payment

What happens if u skip a payment?

YasyaLiberty

Thank you for reaching out with your question. Please know, we set up each customer’s payment dates to align with their pay schedule. If a customer is unable to make a payment for any reason, we’d encourage them to contact our Customer Service Department at 800-967-8526 to see what options may be available to them.

Alicia – Online Customer Service Team

Show

What are the steps to pay off the loan entirely?

I was hoping to find reviews of people who paid off their loan. I want to pay off the entire balance of my loan. What are the steps and what documents do I receive to ensure that paying off the balance in its entirety will be a stress-free and as a nightmare as Bridgecrest is known to be.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out with your question.Please know, our customers can log in to their account on Bridgecrest.com to easily request a payoff quote or they can contact a representative in our Customer Service Department at 800-967-8526.

The process and steps may vary since each situation is different.For additional or more specific information, I would encourage you to contact us by phone at the phone number provided above.

Maria Online Customer Service Team

Show

Can I have someone else switch the car in to their name and they continue making payments? How can I go about doing that?

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.Please know, it is truly our goal to work with each customer in any way we can to help ensure they are successful.

Currently, we do not offer the option to remove a name from a loan. We encourage our customers to explore this option through refinancing with a third party lender, such as a bank or credit union. While we are unable to remove a party from a loan, we do provide an option to add an additional party to assist with any remaining payments on the loan.

I am sincerely sorry for any frustration or inconvenience this matter may have caused.If you have any additional questions or concerns, I would encourage you to reach out to our Customer Service Department directly at 800-967-8526.

Maria

Online Customer Service Team

Fax number

Could you give me your fax number please

JulieBo

Hello,

Our Customer Service Department’s fax number is 855-896-3504. If you have additional questions please do not hesitate to reach us directly at our toll free number 800-967-8526.

Erin – Bridgecrest Customer Relations