Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Can I have someone else switch the car in to their name and they continue making payments? How can I go about doing that?

darina

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.Please know, it is truly our goal to work with each customer in any way we can to help ensure they are successful.

Currently, we do not offer the option to remove a name from a loan. We encourage our customers to explore this option through refinancing with a third party lender, such as a bank or credit union. While we are unable to remove a party from a loan, we do provide an option to add an additional party to assist with any remaining payments on the loan.

I am sincerely sorry for any frustration or inconvenience this matter may have caused.If you have any additional questions or concerns, I would encourage you to reach out to our Customer Service Department directly at 800-967-8526.

Sincerely,

Maria

Online Customer Service Team

Show

Fax number

Could you give me your fax number please

JulieBo

Hello,

Our Customer Service Department’s fax number is 855-896-3504. If you have additional questions please do not hesitate to reach us directly at our toll free number 800-967-8526.

Sincerely,