Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Car payment

What happens if u skip a payment?

YasyaLiberty

Thank you for reaching out with your question. Please know, we set up each customer’s payment dates to align with their pay schedule. If a customer is unable to make a payment for any reason, we’d encourage them to contact our Customer Service Department at 800-967-8526 to see what options may be available to them.

Alicia – Online Customer Service Team

Show

What are the steps to pay off the loan entirely?

I was hoping to find reviews of people who paid off their loan. I want to pay off the entire balance of my loan. What are the steps and what documents do I receive to ensure that paying off the balance in its entirety will be a stress-free and as a nightmare as Bridgecrest is known to be.

YasyaLiberty

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out with your question.Please know, our customers can log in to their account on Bridgecrest.com to easily request a payoff quote or they can contact a representative in our Customer Service Department at 800-967-8526.

The process and steps may vary since each situation is different.For additional or more specific information, I would encourage you to contact us by phone at the phone number provided above.

Maria Online Customer Service Team

Show

Can I have someone else switch the car in to their name and they continue making payments? How can I go about doing that?

darina

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.Please know, it is truly our goal to work with each customer in any way we can to help ensure they are successful.

Currently, we do not offer the option to remove a name from a loan. We encourage our customers to explore this option through refinancing with a third party lender, such as a bank or credit union. While we are unable to remove a party from a loan, we do provide an option to add an additional party to assist with any remaining payments on the loan.

I am sincerely sorry for any frustration or inconvenience this matter may have caused.If you have any additional questions or concerns, I would encourage you to reach out to our Customer Service Department directly at 800-967-8526.

Maria

Online Customer Service Team

Fax number

Could you give me your fax number please

JulieBo

Hello,

Our Customer Service Department’s fax number is 855-896-3504. If you have additional questions please do not hesitate to reach us directly at our toll free number 800-967-8526.

Erin – Bridgecrest Customer Relations