Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello,

Thank you for leaving a review. I’m sorry to hear about the situation described. Please know, we aim to work with each individual in any way we can to come to an amicable resolution as quickly as possible.

I sincerely apologize for any frustration or inconvenience this matter may have caused. Should you have any warranty questions, I’d encourage you to reach out to them directly as they are best suited to assist. Due to the limited information provided, I am unable to address your concerns efficiently. However, I’d encourage you to reach out to our Customer Service Department directly at 800-967-8526 to address any loan servicing concerns.

Sincerely,
Maria – Online Customer Service Team
Author's
Interest Rate

Well there was no mistake or misunderstanding here. Your company scamed us plain and simple.

We would of NEVER BOUGHT A CAR WITHOUT A WARRANTY. A freakin Prius at that. Your sales girl pretended to make a call and pretended to speak with someone and acted like they said it was covered. When there was never a call made, we checked and attempted to see if there was ever a recording of this.

Nope. No such thing. So 5 months down the road we find this out and we are totally screwed. It was fraud.

Yes we contacted your warranty loan department. They said nope we would never cover that car. Its not under our criteria to be cover. No hybrids.

Sorry. As for my truck, your suggestion was oh well give us another 6000.00 and we will earse the illegal mark from your credit file. You know the one your company added after they decided to claim it was a repo when i wasnt even a minute behind on my loan, well its easier to just claim repo instead of applying the Gap insurance that i already paid for. This save you money.

Another fraud. No matter what you say its still fraudulent business acts. And i hope you get busted. I have already moved on and bought a nice new truck to replace that one.

And any chance i get i always tell people my story and how you do business. I am 100% sure i have at least cost your company 8 sales so far and counting. Whats that old saying in business, do right by 10 people they might tell one person your a good company.

But do 1 person wrong, they will tell 10 people their story to not do business with you. Mmmmm just a thought.