Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this matter to light. I’m sorry to hear your experience has been less than ideal so far. Please know, it is our goal to work with each customer in any way we can and come to an amicable resolution as quickly as possible should a concern arise.

We aim to be completely transparent at all times. Keep in mind, recalls may be open at any time and are addressed by the original equipment manufacturer. Again, I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience this matter may have caused. Due to the nature of your concern, we are limited in options to assist through this platform. Should you have any questions regarding loan servicing, I’d encourage you to reach out to our Customer Service Department at 800-967-8526.

Sincerely,
Maria – Online Customer Service Team
Author's

I called before repo i was told by federal recall not to drive car june told bank not paying for a car i cannot drive dealet to give me free loner. Factory recall i said u call sarasota ford u got car now make apointment fix air bags i pay loan no call back bad bank user rate not fl legal.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bridgecrest Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.