Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this concern to light. I’m sorry to hear you are dissatisfied with Bridgecrest. Please know, it is our goal to work with each customer in any way we can and come to an amicable resolution should a concern arise.

I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience this matter may have caused. I would like the opportunity to look into this matter further, however, with the information provided, I am unable to. I’d encourage you to reach out to our Customer Service Department directly at 800-967-8526 with any additional questions.

Sincerely,
Maria - Online Customer Service Team
Author's
1.4
Interest Rate

Update by user Aug 11

I have called and no one has been able to help me resolve this issue. You continue to respond to this complaint stating you want to help me resolve this issue and its just a automatic reply to negative reviews.

I will update when my lawyer says I can. I am not done with Bridgecrest by any means.

Update by user Jul 20

Well I'm not surprised but of course Bridgecrest did not call or email me back. I have spoken to a few people trying to get my down payment back and was told I would get after they assets the vehicle for damage and milage overage.

Well only had it 4 weeks so it definitely doesn't have mileage overage and there was no damage. But you guessed it Bridgecrest said I won't be getting any of my down payment back because of blah blah blah mileage overage. I can tell you Bridgecrest has made a very big mistake by scamming me and I have years of experience in loans and etc. Being I'm a Credit and Collections Manager.

Big mistake. I'm am completely embarrassed that I (well actually my daughter) even did business with this company. I will seek and get what I feel is owed to my daughter and shut this company down for fraudulent charges and actions.

****DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY**** MAJOR FRAUD AND SCAMMING*** IF anyone else has had similar problems with Bridgecrest please leave contact info. I have retained a lawyer already and there is no fee until we win.

Original review posted by user Jul 12

Got loan on 6/1 first payment due 6/29. Payment was made and funds taken out of my account 6/29.

On 7/3 they reversed payment back and can't explain why. Meanwhile funds are still available for this payment. They repo'd car on 7/10 without notice of any kind. Only email I have received was on 6/29 stating my payment was successful.

I call after they took car to see why they claim transaction came back unable to locate meaning info is incorrect. I ask to verify account info and they don't have that info?!?! Made down payment from same account on 6/1 and went through no problem. I called my bank and they said payment was successful on 6/29 but bridgecrest reversed it on 7/3.

Bridgecrest can't explain why it was reversed. Meanwhile funds are still available. I was not notified or knew of any payment issues until they repo'd my car on 7/10. They state they tried to contact me on several occasions.

I had my phone records pulled and they did not contact me until 7/9 at 7:11 pm. I work 3-11 pm so can't answer the phone. I get up on 7/10 at 8am and my car is gone. This has been an absolute nightmare to deal with them and trying to get my car back.

They refuse to give car back and admit it was not my fault about payment issue but they are pulling out of the loan because of problem with 1st payment and I didn't return and of there calls. They claim they called on 7/4, 7/6 and 7/9. My phone records from T-Mobile indicate no incoming calls or messages from bridgecrest were made only the one on 7/9. But they insist they did therefore they are pulling out of the loan.

This has caused me to miss 2 days at work and without any transportation. Can't get another car because bridgecrest is on my credit report and I can't get my personal belongings from my car because no one knows where it is.

I have tried on several occasions to make an appointment to retrieve my personal belongings and I keep getting the run around. How and why is company like this not shut down yet I'll never know but I got a lawyer and they broke many laws during this nightmare and I will see that they pay for it and do everything in power to have this company investigated and shut down because I smell fraud all over the place.