Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate feedback of this nature, as it gives us the opportunity to address your concerns and improve our services. I am sorry to hear that you have become dissatisfied with Bridgecrest. We truly want to work with our customers in any way we can to come to an amicable resolution. I sincerely apologize if your experience did not reflect our set standard of service and support.

Please know, we aim for complete transparency when communicating, as we want to help ensure our customers are successful. My team and I will be researching this matter further to ensure all training opportunities are pursued. Additionally, we will be reaching out to you within 24-48 business hours to further discuss your concerns. Should you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to reach out to our Customer Service Department at 800-967-8526.

Sincerely,
Ashley – Online Customer Service Team
Author's
2.3
Interest Rate

I fell into some financial trouble and, for the first time ever, had to ask for more time to pay my car note. My payments and paychecks are every two weeks.

So the very next payday I made one whole plus one half payment. I then got a certified letter from Bridgecrest stating their intention to repossess the car a week before I plan to make the second 1 1/2 payment. The thing is, I called and explained my situation and plan to catch up. The customer service rep I just called said she'd note the account but there's no guarantee my car won't get snatched.

She said to follow up the day they're supposed to be repo-ing it. I just cannot believe they would actually go through all this trouble when all they have to do is wait one week! Then again, maybe they're in the businesses of flipping cars--car goes to dealer after repo, some other dealer buys and sells it to some other poor *** with bad credit, getting them to give a down payment, etc. and here comes Bridgecrest again to get another outlandish 20-something percent interest rate, finance charges, etc.

for a brand new six or seven years. It's a *** racket.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bridgecrest Auto Loan.

Reason of review: car repossession policy; financing.

Preferred solution: allow me to pay the other 1/2 of the past due payment with my regular payment without repossessing my car a MERE WEEK before I can make this payment..