Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to bring this credit concern to my attention. I’m sorry to hear you are dissatisfied with us. Please know, we aim to work with each customer should a concern arise to come to an amicable resolution as quickly as possible. We aim to provide consistent and transparent information when addressing our customers’ questions. I apologize if your experience has not aligned with our set standard of service and support.

Please know, I will be sure to research the experience mentioned further to ensure all training opportunities are pursued. Again, I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience this matter may have caused. To help ensure your concern is properly addressed, a member of my team or I will be reaching out to you directly within 24-48 business hours.

Sincerely,
Maria – Online Customer Service Team
Author's
Interest Rate

This company violates FDCA religiously. They report balances higher than amount even financed to credit bureaus.

You can pay on time every time as I do, yet somehow my balance increases instead of decreases on my credit report. How is it possible for the balance to increase when I paid more on the loans (I have two), and I did not increase my loan?

When you call you get transferred from person to person. Yesterday I spoke with two different people, neither of which could help me. I was told to “call back later” after more than 30 minutes on the phone.

They caused my credit score to decrease twice in the last 90 days with their reporting of false information. When I spoke with one rep yesterday, their computer even showed lower balances than what they just reported to bureau as well.

They need sued. Terrible company to do business with. Liars and thieves.