Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention. I am sorry to hear you are displeased with Bridgecrest. Please know, our goal is to communicate efficiently while remaining transparent, as we want to help ensure that we are addressing our customer’s needs.

I truly apologize for any inconvenience or frustration the described situation may have caused. Due to the nature of your concern, I’d encourage you to work directly with the department handling your account. Additionally, feel free to reach out to our Customer Service Department directly at 800-967-8526 should you have any questions in the meantime.

Sincerely,
Denisse – Online Customer Service Team
Author's

My vehicle was repossessed and I was less than 60 days behind. I was told that due to me being given a deferment my car was repoed less than 60 days.

I have NEVER heard of a vehicle being repoed in less than 60 days behind. I NEVER received any letters in the mail or emails threating repos. There were no warnings given. I am now stuck paying over 300.00 in fees on top of the amount of the payments.

I am a single mother and it is very unfair to repo a vehicle so quick.

I will NEVER finance another vehicle with this company. My loan was sold from Carvana to this *** company, I have never even heard of.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.