Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention. I am sorry to hear you are dissatisfied with Bridgecrest. Please know, our goal is to provide efficient communication while remaining transparent, as we want to ensure that we are addressing our customer’s needs. I apologize if your recent experience did not align with our set standards of service and support and for any inconvenience and frustration this matter may have caused.

Please rest assured, I will be investigating the situation to ensure all internal training opportunities are explored. Should you have any additional questions, I’d encourage you to reach out to our Customer Service Department directly at 800-967-8526.

Sincerely,
Denisse – Online Customer Service Team
Author's
Interest Rate

My car was repossessed Monday, while speaking with their representative Tyler in reguards to getting my car back he told me that its normally four days before being transported. So i told him i friday i would make the payment.

He said ok thats fine. Tyler called me friday at 11 to tell me that my car had not been moved and that i needed to pay before monday because transports are made on Tuesdays. However, after making my payment that morning they did NOT send over any paperwork stating that I had paid to get my car so it was transported to Little Rock, Arkansas two hours away. They told me they wouldn't charge me for moving my car to Little Rock ( of course you wouldn't, being that i paid for it already).

They were very rude and unprofessional. They towing company they use to tow your car is almost like a jumk yard. Anywho i called the auction place, they said my car hasn't made it there yet.

This company is full of *** THEY ARE SCAMMERS ATTEMPTING TO GET YOU TO PAY MORE MONEY!!! RUNNNNNNN