What Their Customers Are Saying

?

All testimonials are provided and verified by Bridgecrest. Verified testimonials on Pissed Consumer is a paid feature of the platform.

Pay Off

Bridgecrest
Question answered very timely professional

5 STARS

Bridgecrest
I am so blessed to be supported by Bridgecrest. The best auto lender I have ever financed a car with. Supported me with payment arrangements I could meet during hard times. Customer support is EXCELLENT.
Read

Must read if you are thinking of using BC

Bridgecrest
I don't know what the deal is with the other reviews, but BC has been an absolute God send during the hardest time of my life. I called and spoke to the nicest customer service reps, explained the situation and they worked with me time and time again. I really think if people just called when they knew they would be late -the majority of these reviews wouldn't be so negative.
Bridgecrest's reply to:

Poor service once loan is paid.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry that you have become dissatisfied with Bridgecrest and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience the situation described may have caused. Please know, we take reviews of this nature seriously, as it allows us to improve our service. To ensure your concern is properly addressed, we will have one of our representatives reach out to you in the next 24-48hrs. Should you need assistance in the meantime, please contact our Customer Service Department directly at 800-967-8526.

Rebecca – Online Customer Service Team
Let the company propose a solution

Paid off car loan 2 weeks ago. Company still has a lien on my car. Then tells me they have a 10 day hold on title, not in their contract by the way, and once lien is cleared will take at least two more weeks!

All in, with state process, will take nearly two months to get title to a car that I paid off already.

User's recommendation: Don't expect bridgecrest to care about you.

Fraudulent Company

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry that you have become dissatisfied with Bridgecrest and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience the situation described may have caused. Please know, we take reviews of this nature seriously, as it allows us to improve our service. To ensure your concern is properly addressed we will have one of our representatives reach out to you in the next 24-48hrs. Should you need assistance in the meantime, please contact our Customer Service Department directly at 800-967-8526.

Katie – Online Customer Service Team
Service
Bridgecrest Auto Loan
Preferred solution
Adjust my account to reflect all $6,688.50 towards the principal. Report the correct information to all credit bureaus that my car payments are $232.25 biweekly. I paid $257.25 biweekly (extra $50 per month) for 26 payments. I owe $11,967.08 not $16,457.

Bridgecrest - Fraudulent Company

Bridgecrest Acceptance Corporation is fraudulent and should be sued. I got my car 1 year ago and I have paid $6.688.50 on my $18,655.58 auto loan.

My car payments are $232.25 biweekly. I paid $257.25 biweekly (extra $50 per month) for 26 payments. I should owe $11,967.08 not $16,457!

Key Points of Loan:

1. You have 60 days once your loan starts to request a new APR.

Your loan paperwork does not state this. They will tell you the dealership is supposed to inform you (the dealer does not tell you this).

2. For every extra $500 payment your APR decreases 1% (this is not in your contract nor does the dealership inform you of this).

3. A portion of each payment goes towards your interest first then your principal (your loan contract states this).

Your first payment will reflect $0 towards principal and $full payment towards interest, 2nd payment $20 towards principal and remaining amount towards interest and so on. Your loan paperwork does not provide insight on how much money will go towards your interest or principal per payment. The website doesnt provide a breakdown either, you have to call and request a breakdown of your payment history.

4. Interest is charged daily (this is stated in your loan paperwork).

Say your interest rate is $10.30 per day (stated on site not loan) and theres 30 days in a month your interest for the month is $300+ so whatever interest that doesnt get paid for that month rolls over to the next month (This is not stated in your loan paperwork). Ive had a rep tell me 2 completely different things about my interest within 3 minutes of attempting to explain my interest.

5. A representative will contact you to setup your payments and ask if you want to pay extra to help lower the amount of payments. They do not inform you that you must contact them after each payment and tell them where you want your payment applied.

If you do not contact them then they will apply payment however they want. They will tell you that informing you of this is not a requirement. Unless you ask them they do not tell you this information.

You have 6 months after each payment to contact them and have them redistribute the money how you want. Mgmt can only go back 6 months from your last payment and not all tickets get processed.

User's recommendation: Do NOT purchase a car from any DriveTime dealership unless you plan on calling after each payment to have your money applied towards the principal.

Their customer sever sucks

Devin – Online Customer Service Team
Bridgecrest - Their customer sever sucks

If I could give zero starts I would been a customer for some years now bought 2car from them but when I called about money being pulled out the wrong account I got the run around they where rude and act like I was bothering them they need customer service training at best oh and I could never get a manager on the phone

User's recommendation: Don’t spend your money with them.

Bridgecrest's reply to:

Company is holding my 305.00 check until They feel like sending to me.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We regret to hear you have become dissatisfied with Bridgecrest and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience the situation described may have caused. Please know, we take reviews of this nature seriously, as it allows us to improve our service. To ensure your concern is properly addressed, we encourage you to remain in contact with our Customer Service department via phone at 800-967-8526.

Service
Bridgecrest Customer Care

Verified Reviewer
Bridgecrest - Company is holding my 305.00 check until They feel like sending to me.

March 7th 2022 I called silver Rock to cancel Service Contract on car I traded in (with a clear title ), they stated refund would be issued in 2-4 weeks. April 21 2022 I called to ask why it is not here yet, They stated they send it to Bridgecrest for processing, I thought was odd, but called Bridgecrest to find out what is going on.

They denied getting a refund for me, so April 22 2022 I called Silver Rock to inform me what Bridgecrest said. The Lady called Bridgecrest while I was on the Phone all of a sudden now they have it. Bridgecrest informed me id have to call back in an hour when other department gets in. That customer service rep was ruse and Stated they will send check to me when and if they feel like it.

I said well its been almost 7 weeks she stated its my problem not hers. Its sad Silver Rock and customers of them have to deal with these people, however I wont anymore after I get my money.

User's recommendation: Try to stay away from Bridgecrest if possible.

Payments questions

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out with your inquiry. It is our goal to work with our customers in any way we can. For best assistance, I’d encourage you to contact our Customer Service department by phone at 800-967-8526.

Dorian – Online Customer Service
ID

I miss my payment on the 15th and I would like to be able to make a note on my account that I will be paying this Friday for the 15th and the 29th total 371.56

Please call me

Paid off Car's Title

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We regret to hear you have become dissatisfied with Bridgecrest and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience the situation described may have caused. Please know, we take reviews of this nature seriously, as it allows us to improve our service. To ensure your concern is properly addressed, we encourage you to contact our Customer Service department via phone at 800-967-8526.

Thank you.
Deliver product or service ordered

Verified Reviewer

I have called numerous times trying to get the title to the car I paid off nearly if not already 2 years ago! I have told to rep on the phone EACH AND EVERY TIME as well when I was making the payments my mailing address!

Your incompetent employees still send or claim to of sent the title to an address that I had changed numerous times with your company!

My home address is Daniel E Dougherty (last 4 ssn 5317 dob 06/27/1960) 82 Arrowhead Av Milton VT 05468 my phone number is 802 343 ****.

I will be reporting this extremely poor and inexcusable incompetent service to the Better Business Bureau!

I DEMAND MY CERTIFICATE OF TITLE TO 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage IMMEDIATELY! OVERNIGHT FEDEX

User's recommendation: Do not use this company.

Bridgecrest's reply to:

Bank that bought out loan can’t get title

Jeremy – Online Customer Service
A title for my sons car

Verified Reviewer

My son bought a car through Cavana that use this company. He refinanced through a local bank months ago and they have never received the title.

Carvana says the title was electronically sent, our bank never got it and is getting really mad they havent. How the *** do you get the title really sent?

Have a feeling they dont have it to send. These two companies suck.

User's recommendation: Get away as far as you can!

Bad Faith in Dealing With Insurance Company, Failure to Process Pay Off

Julia– Online Customer Service Team
Preferred solution
I would like for other people to know how Bridgecrest does business, so they can avoid financing with them. I

Verified Reviewer

Geico declared my car a total loss. Bridgecrest delayed sending a Letter of Guarantee in order for the payoff check to be sent to them, instead collecting payments from me.

When I stopped payment because they were scheduled to have received the check, they reported my account as delinquent.

They have no motivation to process the payoff because they can hold my credit rating and ability to replace my car hostage while continuing to receive monthly payments. They are not cooperating with Geico in order to have the loan paid in full by insurance.

User's recommendation: Do NOT finance through Carvana/Bridgecrest.

Bridgecrest's reply to:

I have an extented warranty pn my car and mt horn it's working and I have a tire sensor light on

Devin – Online Customer Service Team
Full refund

Your service doesn't cover a very important part my horn doesn't work or any of my other things in my car , so just cancel my warranty I will find another warranty O have done what I had to due thank you.they need to be explained what all is covered

Contact Bridgecrest Customer Service

(800) 967-8526
Contact Bridgecrest Customer Service

Latest Question

Car payment.

I believe I was one car payment behind and was waiting for the following Monday to pay it. You all recovered my car while I was asleep. Can I make my payment and get my car back?

Bridgecrest's reply to:

Find a shop for Warranty repairs

Oil leak

Noise left front wheel

Sensor broken

Park assist light on broking

Key fob broken

Sounds like the bearings are coming out of left front. Bad vibration

Payoff issues

Jeremy – Online Customer Service Team
ID
Cons
  • Refuse to work with customers
  • Please shut this company down
  • Do not work with you
Preferred solution
I need the $14,470 check to go BACK towards the loan that it was already accepted and credited to for two weeks! and Refund of overpayment nearly $900 based on payoff at time of insurance check AND payment I made of $690 to avoid having my credit hit

Bridgecrest - Payoff issues
Bridgecrest - Payoff issues

Bridgecrest took too long to accept my payoff after telling me it was no issue, then my account went past due and nearly impacted my credit but only didnt because I have paid $690 to avoid that. Somehow now after accepting the insurance check of over $14k TWO weeks ago on 2/19 now on 3/7 it is saying payment reversal and my loan is not paid off.

This needs to be corrected immediately but I cannot even get ahold of the RIGHT person to help. Everyone just says they will send an email to the right department but doesnt know when I can call back to get ahold of the correct person. What a joke.

I should not be AFRAID to ruin my credit after the loan shouldve been completed weeks ago. This is crazy

User's recommendation: Stay away from Bridgecrest.

Poor Customer Service

Peyton – Online Customer Service Team

Verified Reviewer

I was trying to add a bank account to my Bridgecrest account for payments and both the main bank account and the bank account I was trying to add are Chime accounts. However, whenever I tried to enter the account information it would say the bank account and/or routing number were invalid.

I spoke with someone via chat and they informed me that apparently Bridgecrest never has accepted Chime accounts and that I would have to pay a fee to make a payment and that I wouldn't be able to add the new account. How is it that the main account is a Chime account and I've been using that account for payments for almost two years?

I don't have any other bank accounts and I shouldn't have to open a new one just to make my car payments. They made it seem like it was my fault that they made an error and refused to work with me at all to resolve the issue.

Verified Reviewer

Misleading with dealers and all sale person with drive time in Wilmington nc

MiThere not a star to rate dissatisfied or satisfied with the company and anyone associate with drive time. I advise anyone not to purchase a lemon car you mind as well go to a junk yard to get a car,they charge me double for the car i purchases. Women dont purchase no vehicle go somewhere else. I was going to recommend a family member but after this *** to the dang gone no with problem Im having not even 6months.
Richlands, North Carolina
Preferred solution
A full refund of the money I put down in plus the money I pay to get it out the shop. I will never purchase a vehicle from them

Horrible

Dorian – Online Customer Service
Deliver product or service ordered

Verified Reviewer

I dont want to give any stars! I paid my car off early (ending payment would have been in November of 2023).

Have been trying to get my title ever since. Every time I call it is something new. No managers to help, and then they state they cant make any promises when asking to expedite the information.

Customer service keeps repeating the same information and they are condescending. All I want is my title, so I can register my car in the state I live in!

Refund for $281.03

Bridgecrest - Refund for $281.03
Bridgecrest - Refund for $281.03
My girlfriend is a therd party paying on my account. She payed the bill then auto pay took money out again i do not want to payments on that mounth.
Westfield, Massachusetts
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article