Show reviews that mention
car payment customer payments customer service loan service money vehicle account
Filter review

What Their Customers Are Saying

?

All testimonials are provided and verified by Bridgecrest. Verified testimonials on Pissed Consumer is a paid feature of the platform.

Pay Off

Bridgecrest
Question answered very timely professional

5 STARS

Bridgecrest
I am so blessed to be supported by Bridgecrest. The best auto lender I have ever financed a car with. Supported me with payment arrangements I could meet during hard times. Customer support is EXCELLENT.
Read

Must read if you are thinking of using BC

Bridgecrest
I don't know what the deal is with the other reviews, but BC has been an absolute God send during the hardest time of my life. I called and spoke to the nicest customer service reps, explained the situation and they worked with me time and time again. I really think if people just called when they knew they would be late -the majority of these reviews wouldn't be so negative.
Bridgecrest's reply to:

. Possibly financing a vehicle with them.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and providing feedback. It is our goal to work with our customers in any way we can to help ensure their success. Should you have any questions or require assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department by phone at 800-967-8526. They are available Monday-Friday from 6:00AM to 6:00PM MST and Saturdays from 6:00AM to 2:00PM MST.

Verified Reviewer

I don't know very much about the company, but it seems that the majority of these "so called" pissed customers resulted post COVID-19. As we all know the presence of it overwhelmed the world as a whole.

No one was prepared, especially finance companies being inundated by so many customers at one time all wanting the same thing, without considering their credit history with said companies or what is was going to cost the companies. Not asking for sympathy for the big corporations, just acknowledging the presence of a two way street.

I pray that all of you find resolutions with your issues and brighter days and bigger blessings. Rem brighter days and bigger blessings to you.

User's recommendation: Remember that behind these corporations are people that are experiencing possibly the same problems you are in their lives.

I cannot login

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out with your inquiry. It is our goal to work with our customers in any way we can. For best assistance, I’d encourage you to contact our Customer Service department by phone at 800-967-8526.

Verified Reviewer

When I try to login to pay my bill it says this account is not available for online access. I called Friday and extended my payment until today but the offices are closed and I cannot pay online. I cannot pay at Walmart because I don't have my account number.

Vehicle trade

Bridgecrest - Vehicle trade

On April 16th I purchased a 2021 Jeep Cherokee. I did use my 2013 Sonata and 2k as down payment

Respectfully

User's recommendation: I'm dumbfounded...all went well until now.

Pissed off.

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We regret to hear you have become dissatisfied with Bridgecrest and truly apologize for any frustration or inconvenience the situation described may have caused. Please know, we take feedback of this nature seriously, as it allows us to improve our service. To ensure your concern is properly addressed, we encourage you to contact our Customer Service Department directly at 800-967-8526.

ID

I sent the payoff for my vehicle and the tracking number shows they received it on May 3rd. It is now May 17thand they have not posted the payment.

They stated they have the payment but have just not posted it but suggest I keep making payments. I am not making payments on a paid off loan. Not my fault they are lazy and won't post a payment.

I don't know any company that receives $23,000 and doesn't cash the check. Will NEVER do business with them again.

User's recommendation: Do NOT use this company!

Horrible Customer experience

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out with your concern. I am sorry you have become dissatisfied with Bridgecrest and deeply apologize for any frustration you may have experienced. I apologize if your experience with Bridgecrest did not reflect our set standard of service and support and apologize for any frustration this may have caused. Rest assured I will be researching the experience mentioned further to ensure any internal training opportunities are pursued. At this time, I would encourage you to remain in contact with our Service Departments at 800-967-8526 for best assistance. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding.

Apology

Spoke with Bryan with Bridgecrest who was rude. He lied and said he didn't have an agent ID.

He overtakes me and was very professional with trying to get my issue resolved. Seriously about go have my loan financed so I won't have to deal with them.

User's recommendation: Don't do it.

Never received Lien Release Letter

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We regret to hear you have become dissatisfied with Bridgecrest and truly apologize for any frustration or inconvenience the situation described may have caused. Please know, we take feedback of this nature seriously, as it allows us to improve our service. To ensure your concern is properly addressed, a member of our team will be reaching out to you via phone within the next 24-48 business hours. Should you need assistance in the meantime, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department directly at 800-967-8526. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Service
Bridgecrest Customer Care
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Hi:

I have a paid off 2010 Chevy Cobalt. After five phone calls, I feel like my concern is not being addressed at all.

I have done my part to pay off my car. The least you can do is manage to get out a lien release letter to me.

Do your job and do the right action print a lien release on company letter head and send the letter via private courier with a tracking number to me to make sure that I actually get it. Your lack of action reflects poor business practices.

Do

User's recommendation: Horrible.

They are closed

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out. For best assistance with your request, I’d encourage you to contact our Customer Service department by phone at 800-967-8526. They are available Monday-Friday from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM MST and Saturdays from 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM MST.

ID

Reached after business hours. I just need to change the phone number on my account. I called the automated system informed me they are closed and to call back during normal business hours

Bridgecrest's reply to:

Total loss and they still want my money

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We’re sorry that you have become dissatisfied with Bridgecrest and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience the situation described may have caused. Please know, we take reviews of this nature seriously, as it allows us to improve our service. To ensure your concern is properly addressed, we’d encourage you to contact our Customer Service department via phone at 800-967-8854.

ID

My car was totaled and have gap. Well they still took my money while they took their sweetass time processing gap and in the end they didn't refund anything to me.

This company is such a scam. I'm not surprised they have so many lawsuits against them.

Nightmare

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out with your concern. I am sorry you have become dissatisfied with Bridgecrest and deeply apologize for any frustration you may have experienced. Please know, we are doing everything we can to work with our customers. We encourage you to remain in contact with our Service Departments at 800-967-8526 for the best assistance with this matter. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding.

Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Verified Reviewer

My vehicle is worth 2400 but i owe 14k. Car has giving me nothing but headaches since day 7 of driving it.

Had to have mengine replaced; mechanical repairs to pass emission.

Now its rusting out- soon ill hav no floor!! I jus want OUT.

This business should be investigated for its practices against those with poor -fair credit.

User's recommendation: Try n hold off before shopping here.

Contact Bridgecrest Customer Service

Phone:
(800) 967-8526
Contact Bridgecrest Customer Service

Latest Question

trying to cancel my extended warranty but when i fill out the form there is no way to submit it

filled out the form but when i complete it there is no way to send it

Stupid

ID

Bridgecrest is one of the dumbest companies on earth. Pay off your vehicle, but you will never get the title.

Sound fair?

Then go ahead and do business with them. STAY AWAY!

User's recommendation: Don't do business with them. Run!

Bridgecrest's reply to:

I refuse to let Bridgecrest do away with my credit

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out with your concern. I am sorry you have become dissatisfied with Bridgecrest and deeply apologize for any frustration you may have experienced. Please know, we are doing everything we can to work with our customers. We encourage you to contact our Service Departments at 800-967-8526 in order to discuss this matter further. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding.

Loss
Apology

Bridgecrest only reports late payments. They do not care to report any good history of payments to the credit buros.

Please do not finance through this finance company.

Look elsewhere but not here!! You have been warned.g

User's recommendation: Go somewhere else!!!!!

Bridgecrest's reply to:

This company don't care about they customers

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out with your concern. I am sorry you have become dissatisfied with Bridgecrest and deeply apologize for any frustration you may have experienced. Please know, we are doing everything we can to work with our customers. We encourage you to remain in contact with our Service Departments at 800-967-8526 for best assistance with this matter. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding.

Service
Bridgecrest Customer Care

The customer service agents at this company don't care. I don't know where they are answering from but its difficult to understand them and they are so dam rude. They need to keep their agents US based only and stop dealing with these other guys who don't care about anything other than to take money from customers who are struggling

User's recommendation: Go somewhere else just for the service from customer reps.

I need a lien release

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We regret to hear you have been impacted by the current circumstances. We’re sorry that you have become dissatisfied with Bridgecrest and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience the situation described may have caused. Please know, we take reviews of this nature seriously, as it allows us to improve our service. To ensure your concern is properly addressed, I’d encourage you to contact our Customer Service department via phone at 800-967-8854.

ID

They said it was mailed, and I need to wait 10 business days for it to arrive. .10 days?

With today's tech it could have been emailed. I still haven't got it!

I need a lien release

Lacey – Online Customer Service Team
ID

I had talked to a rep about getting my lien release letter. She said she would email it to me but I never got it.

I called again and then was told it had to be mailed and I should receive it in 10 days.

So now I just wait. I wish that they would have sent me an email saying they couldn't email it so I didn't have to call twice;

Account over

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. I truly apologize for any frustration or inconvenience the situation described may have caused. Please know, we take feedback of this nature seriously, as it allows us to improve our service. To ensure your concern is properly addressed, I encourage you to contact our Customer Service Department directly at 800-967-8526.

Loss
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

My account was charged and Im no longer with your company. How do I start the refund process. My account has been cancelled and Im confused as to why I was charged

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article