Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time leave a review. I’m sorry to hear your experience has been less than ideal. Please know, we aim to work with each customer in any way we can while remaining completely transparent. I apologize if your interaction did not align with this sentiment.

I would like the opportunity to research this matter further. To help ensure your questions and concerns are properly addressed, a member of my team or I will be reaching out to you directly within the next 24-48 business hours. Should you have any questions in the meantime, please reach out to our Customer Service Department at 800-967-8526.

Sincerely,
Maria – Online Customer Service Team
Author's
Interest Rate

I set up for a moderation to pay monthly . I signed and payed the $464.00 as i was instructed by a manager only to get ripped off and told me that i needed to make one more payment before i could do the monthly,well that wasnt what i agreed to and i overdrew my checking account just to be able to make the payment. The supervisor claimed she couldn't fo anything..What a bunch of crooks