Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to express your concern. We welcome all types of feedback as it helps us improve our service. I am sorry to hear that your recent experience was less than ideal. We truly aim for complete transparency to ensure communication is clear between us and our customers.

Please know, we understand receiving calls during inconvenient times can be frustrating. For this reason, we offer our finance customers the option to set up call window preferences so they can select the best times for us to reach out. These can be set online at Bridgecrest.com or over the phone with one of our representatives.

Again, I apologize for any frustration this matter may have caused. I would like the opportunity to look into the situation described further. However, with the information you provided I am unable to. I’d encourage you to send my team an e-mail with your full name and account number to RM-OnlineCustomerService@Bridgecrest.com. When we receive your e-mail and have located your account, we will contact you by phone within 24-48 business hours. Additionally, you may reach out to our Customer Service Department at 800-967-8526 if you have any questions or concerns you would like addressed in the meantime.

Sincerely,
Denisse – Online Customer Service Team
Author's
Interest Rate

The calls never stop even if you're one payment behind. When they do get you on the phone they are rude, pushy and nonunderstanding.

When you finally start making enough money to get completely caught up, all of a sudden they can't wait two weeks for you to get paid and take your car. They dont enforce that the coowner needs to pay also. They're let off scott free.

Ill just straight out pay for one then somewhere else when I'm ready.. never use these people.