Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello Sheana,

Thank you for taking the time to bringing this matter to my attention. I am sorry to see you are displeased with Bridgecrest. I understand being without a vehicle can cause frustration and I deeply apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused.

When circumstances like you have described are brought to our attention, we strive to look at all eligible solutions to help resolve the concern at hand. My department, Customer Relations, is in place to review discrepancies like this on a case-by-case basis as we understand no two situations are identical.

To ensure your concerns are properly addressed, I will be reaching out to you directly within the next 24-48 hours. Should you be in need of immediate assistance, a member of my department or I can be reached at 888-290-0148.

Thank you, I look forward to speaking with you.
Erin – Customer Relations
Author's
2.2
Interest Rate

I purchase a vehicle from drivetime in July 1, 2016. My first payment was to be taken out of my account autopay July 15, 2016.

That payment posted. The next payment was suppose to be taken out July 29. I received a text thanking me for the payment. I had some discrepancies with my bank account (identity theft).

Not my fault. I am in bed looking outside to find my 2011 Dodge Nitro being repossessed for $460.00 I told the driver I wasn't understanding why it was being taken. He said it was over communication issues. I logged on my bridgecrest account and saw that my bank had declined them the payments for no reason.

I then pay it and when bridgecrest opened I called and apologized for the mishap. I was told I am not getting my truck back because I didn't pick my phone up when they called. I explained to the gentleman I am a letter mail carrier and I am going through random route inspections which at my station we are not allowed to walk and talk on the phone. I changed cell phone providers and so I haven't had a chance to set up my voicemail.

I keep my phone in my mail truck. I was told there were 18 calls made to me and they were sorry that my truck I only had for 42 days was gone. I chose Drivetime because I am going through a reopened divorce case and need transportation for my children and myself. I have been employed with the post office for 15 years.

Making and $460 payment.....no problem!!!!Never have I experienced this. I wanted to reach out to you to see why was I done like this. My bank was willing to give me a statement saying they were at fault at the time.

I will tell all of my customers (that's over 1000) to not go to Drivetime for any transportation needs. No one has a heart and understand that errors do come from elsewhere.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bridgecrest Auto Loan.

Preferred solution: I would like my transportation. Please.

I didn't like: Threw rocks and hid hands.