Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback. I’m very sorry to hear you have become dissatisfied with Bridgecrest. Please know, we strive to provide a high level of customer service at all times, addressing each concern professionally and respectfully. We understand the importance of resolving an issue, such as the one described, in a timely manner; therefore, it is always our goal to work diligently to rectify the matter at hand and come to an amicable resolution as quickly as possible. I sincerely apologize if your experience did not align with the standard of service we aim to deliver.

I would like the opportunity to help turn this around; however, with the information provided, I am unable to look in to this situation further. Again, I deeply apologize for any frustration or inconvenience this matter may have caused. For further assistance, I’d encourage you to contact our Customer Service Department at 800-967-8526.

Respectfully,
Alicia – Bridgecrest Customer Relations
Author's

NUMBER ONE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE, AWFUL, THE WORST EVER! THIS COMPANY REPOSSESSED MY CAR EVEN THOUGH THE PAYMENT WAS MADE IT WAS STILL REPOSSESSED.

I WAS THEN TOLD I HAD TO PAY $450.00 TOWING FEE WHICH WAS MADE ALSO, I STILL COULDN'T GET MY CAR BACK FOR TWO WEEKS! SO I TOLD THEM TO CANCEL MY CONTRACT AND I WOULD LIKE MY DOWN PAYMENT BACK OF $1200.00. THEY GAVE ME THE RUN AROUND FOR THREE WEEKS AND FINALLY TODAY AFTER BEING ON HOLD FOR 40 MINUTES THEY TOLD ME I WILL NOT RECEIVE MY DOWN PAYMENT BACK.

THEY DON'T KNOW WHERE THE CAR IS AND IT STILL HAS ALL MY PERSONAL BELONGINGS IN IT. I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bridgecrest Auto Loan.

Reason of review: EVERYTHING LISTED.

I didn't like: Bridgecrest as a whole.