Reply by Bridgecrest May 30

Hello Kimberly,

Thank you for taking time to write a review. Bridgecrest welcomes all feedback, both positive and negative, as it helps us continue improving the service we provide. I’m so sorry to hear you are dissatisfied with us and I sincerely apologize for any frustration you may have experienced.

When a situation arises such as the one you’ve described, it is our goal to work with our customers in any way we can to help them be successful. Representatives are in place to review all eligible options for assistance and may make outbound calls to resolve any issue at hand as quickly as possible. As we understand unexpected calls can cause irritation, we offer our finance customers the ability to set call window preferences on cell phone numbers. These preferences allow each individual to select the best days and times to be reached, and can be set up online at https://myaccount.bridgecrest.com/ or over the phone with a representative at 800-967-8526. Please know, for security and privacy purposes, we are unable to communicate any personal information through email. I deeply apologize for any inconvenience this matter may have caused.

I am very sorry to hear about your circumstances and I truly hope everything is okay. The situation described is clearly not in keeping with Bridgecrest’s set standards of service and support. I would like the opportunity to help turn this experience around for you; however, with the information provided I am unable to reach out to you directly. To best assist, I would encourage you to contact our Customer Service Department at the number provided above.

Respectfully,
Alicia – Bridgecrest Customer Relations
Author's
7300 E Hampton Ave Suite 101, Mesa, AZ 85209, USA

I contacted Bridgecrest through their website as they as you to do to let them know that I would be out of work due to a medical issue that would last approximately 6 weeks.I have never been contacted back regarding my email except 5 phone calls regarding my payment.

I returned a call today about this thinking maybe they wanted to discuss what they could do to help. No this person stated, "You are currently 9 days past due in the amount of $***.** and we would like to see when you could make a payment." Really? So for Bridgecrest I will put my medical treatments on hold so that I can pay you and as soon as I can refinance my car I will and to heck with Drivetime and/or Bridgecrest. Maybe if they actually contacted people who have contacted them with an issue, they would have more satisfied customers.

Oh and lord help if you pay your car off.

They seem to come up with more fees to keep you paying.Make sure you go through your payment sheets to verify that everything is perfect.

Review about: 2010 Chrysler Town And Country.

I didn't like: No compassion when customer has a hardship, Lack of communication.

1.8
Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Bridgecrest Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Bridgecrest?