Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello Cassandra,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I’m sorry to see your experience with Bridgecrest has been less than desirable. I recognize a situation such as the one you’ve described is never ideal and I truly apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this matter may have caused.

I understand unexpected repairs can cause frustration so soon after sale. Please know, each vehicle is inspected prior to sale to ensure it meets or exceeds national safety standards. As with any pre-owned vehicle, we are unable to determine if future repairs may be needed. Every vehicle at our DriveTime dealership locations includes a 30day/1,500 mile limited warranty to help provide additional peace of mind for our customers.

Should a discrepancy arise, we strive to work diligently to resolve the matter as quickly as possible. Our aim is to treat each customer in a professional and respectful manner and I’m genuinely sorry your experience has not reflected the level of service we want every customer to encounter.

Please know, I would like the opportunity to look in to all resolutions that may be available prior to taking this matter further. My department, Customer Relations, is in place to review all possible options on a case-by-case basis. To ensure your concerns are properly addressed, a member of my team or I will contact you directly within 24-48 business hours. Should you be in need of immediate assistance, I would encourage you to contact us at 888-290-0148.

Alicia – Bridgecrest Customer Relations
Author's

i purchased a car with drive time financed through bridgcrest they took all my payments directly out my account and repo my car over 30.00 and will not give it back said they had all rights to back out contract do not buy a car from them. several problems with the car when I purchased it and gave me the run around to fix it.

I have obtained a attorney.

they lady in finance office is extremely rude and so is the man she put on the phone worst customer service I have ever experienced. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bridgecrest Customer Care.

Monetary Loss: $19000.

Preferred solution: the car back or a full refund.

I didn't like: Customer service.