Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. I am thankful for the opportunity to address your concerns. I apologize for any frustration caused by the circumstances described. We aim to provide consistent and accurate information at all times. The situation described is not in keeping with our set standards of service and support, and for this I am truly sorry.

Please know, we strive for complete transparency throughout the life of the loan. Multiple factors influence a customer’s finance terms, including but not limited to: proof of income, the price of the vehicle, and any optional products selected. The terms of the contract are reviewed with each customer at the time of sale. The contract outlines itemized financing information on pages 1 and 2, including a Federal Truth in Lending Disclosure which discloses the amount financed, annual percentage rate (APR), any finance charges, and the total amount expected to be paid over the life of the loan, assuming each payment is made on the scheduled due date.

Additionally, we only intend to set our customers up for success. We report to the three major credit bureaus at the end of each month. Should there be a discrepancy on a customer’s credit report, we are absolutely willing to research the matter further to ensure we are reporting accurately. Our customers may also reach out to the crediting agencies directly for more information.

Again, I am sorry if your experience was less than ideal. Please know, I will be looking into the customer service experience mentioned to ensure all training opportunities are pursued. A member of my team will be reaching out to you directly within the next 24-48 business hours to ensure your concerns are properly addressed. Should you have any questions in the meantime, you are welcome to give our Customer Service Department a call at 800-967-8526.

Sincerely,

Ashley – Online Customer Service Team
Author's
Interest Rate

This is the worst company ever, they do not help you in no way to make payments. They actually don't help build your credit it actually ruins it because of the high interest rate.

This was the worst mistake I ever made in life by buying a car thru DriveTime. I do not reccomend any body to make this mistake you are stuck with the car for 5 years and paying an extremely high car note.

I tried calling to get some assistance and somebody said they can help me and then I call back and they said it was false information we do not do that. Just bad customer service skills all together.I have never been so disgusted by a company a day in my life.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bridgecrest Auto Loan.

I didn't like: Bridgecrest as a whole.