Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello Chrystina,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. I’m sorry to hear your experience has been less than ideal. Bridgecrest aims to work with each customer to rectify the matter at hand and come to an amicable resolution as quickly as possible, while treating each customer professionally and with the utmost respect. I sincerely apologize if your experience did not meet this standard.

I understand the importance of resolving a situation such as the one described in a timely manner. Please know, we always strive to deliver clear and accurate information and I truly apologize for any confusion this matter may have caused. To best assist, I would encourage you to reach out to reach out to our Customer Service Department at 800-967-8526.

Sincerely,
Maria – Bridgecrest Customer Relations
Author's
1.4
Interest Rate

Bridge crest has failed to follow up with me regarding my total loss case.I have been given the run around for almost a year now and each time I call I speak to someone who knows nothing about my account.

As well as being told different things from different people regarding their policy(including managers). I was told by one representative that what I had been told the day prior is not even their policy.

This has repeatedly happened and still have yet to receive any answers.Dealing with them has been a nightmare and I am now looking for an attorney to help me with this situation.

Review about: Bridgecrest Total Loss Claim.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Rude customer service, Lack of communication.

Had an Experience with Bridgecrest?