Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this matter to light. We welcome all feedback, both positive and negative, as this helps us to continue improving our services. I’m sorry to hear you are dissatisfied with Bridgecrest. It is truly our goal to work with each in any way we can while treating each individual professionally and with the utmost respect at all times. I apologize if your interaction did not align with our set standard of service and support we aim for.

I would like the opportunity to look into your experience further. However, with the information provided, I am unable to. I would encourage you to send an email to RM-OnlineCustomerService@Bridgecrest.com with your full name and account number, as well as additional details regarding your concern. Once this information is received, a member of my team or I will reach out to you directly within 24-48 business hours.

Sincerely,
Maria – Online Customer Service Team
Author's

I get these are sub prime auto loans and I fully expect the cost is too high. However, this does not excuse rude and obnoxious customer service reps.

If you're going to call to verify information you may want to divulge your identity before you go asking for social security numbers and then not act like a complete *** when the person your talking to uses common sense and asks who you are. I do not think I have ever dealt with a business that is more rude or more obnoxious.

If you have t use them make sure you never have to deal with customer service for any reason. Believe me, you're better off taking a buss.