Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this concern to my attention. I’m sorry to hear you are displeased with us. It is truly our goal to work with each customer in any way we can and come to an amicable resolution as quickly as possible. I apologize if your interaction did not align with our set standard of service and support.

Please know, we aim to complete our customers’ title requests efficiently while setting accurate expectations throughout the process. Keep in mind, the wait time a customer may experience depends on several factors. I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience this matter may have caused. I would like the opportunity to look into this matter further. A member of my team or I will reach out to you directly within the next 24-48 business hours to ensure your concern is properly addressed. Should you have any questions in the meantime, I would encourage you to reach out to our Customer Service Department at 800-967-8526.

Sincerely,
Maria – Online Customer Service Team
Author's
Interest Rate

its at day 36 and am still waiting for title doc to apply for fla registration.....NO STARS.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.