Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello,

Thank you for leaving a review. I’m sorry to hear of the situation described. We truly aim to work with our customers in any way that we can and provide helpful and courteous service. I apologize if your interactions have not upheld these set standards of service and support. I will be researching the service experience mentioned to ensure any internal training opportunities are explored.

I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience this matter may have caused. I encourage you to continue to work closely with the department handling your account, as they will provide the best assistance. Please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service Department with any further questions or concerns at 800-967-8526.

Sincerely,
Klarissa - Online Customer Service Team
Author's
Interest Rate

June7 2018 i got a car thru drivetime feb of 2015 .yes it was repossed before. For personal reasons i got it back within 48 hrs.ive bern paying 478.62 now monthly.

And for the first time in a very long time i wasnt able to pay. It all because i needed the other half to get it fixed. Now thr 3rd was on a sunday so i didnt pay the car note i called first thing monday morning to let them know that i can pay half but can i have from wed to fri only to pay the other half. From the conversation i thought if i paid my half that i had that day which i did that i can pay the other half fri before they even open .

they called me thursday amd told me that theres nothing they can do. I begged and pleaded until i couldnt do it no more and the rep was omg...... I have no words. Guess what its paid but my car is still gonna be repossed and i cant eat or sleep just waiting.

When one more day was all i asked maybe misscommunication idk. I told her 12 midnight she said unfortunatly at 3pm your car will be put in for reposession. Im so sick i worked so hard to keep up my payments after the first one. This one took me by surprise.

And i paid it 12 midnight western union but im scared to go to sleep cause if my car gone im gonna lose my job in the morning and who knows will they embarass me at work? I cant afford to pay over a thousand when i only owe 258