Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello,

Thank you for your review, as it allows us to address your concerns. I am sorry to hear that you have become dissatisfied with Bridgecrest. We truly want to work with all of our customers in any way we can to ensure they are successful. I sincerely apologize if your experience did not align with our set standard of service and support.

We understand that life presents difficult circumstances. For this reason, we offer multiple forms of assistance. An extension is a modification that allows payments to be moved to the back of the loan. Modifications of this nature are subject to management approval and never guaranteed. Should an account not be eligible for an extension, we also offer payment arrangements. This option allows additional time to make a payment. The flexibility we have when setting arrangements depends on the status of the account, amount of time in the loan, and payment history. Our representatives are in place to review the best options for our customers.

Again, I am sorry for any frustration this matter may have caused. Please know, we aim for consistently excellent service at all times. For this reason, we will be researching this matter further to explore all potential training opportunities. We will be reaching out to you within 24-48 hours by phone to ensure this matter is resolved as quickly as possible. Should you have any additional questions or concerns in the meantime, please feel welcome to reach out to our Customer Service Department at 800-967-8526.

Sincerely,
Ashley – Online Customer Service Team
Author's

Yesterday May 15th 2018 around 9:52am I called Bridgecrest to ask for an extension because of financial circumstances. I spoke with an agent by the name of Steven and he was extremely rude & refused to assist me.

I wanted to make my payment the end of the month instead of the 13th of May and Steven said no there's nothing I can do for you so therefore I suggested to move up the date and his questions to me was " Well if you couldn't make the payment on the 30th so what makes you think you could do it on the 24th!" At that point in time I was highly offended because that is not how he should represent the company and should learn to properly address every customer with respect.

When I asked to speak with the manager Dante, he claimed that he was on the line listening which makes no sense because he should have said something to his rude employee! I am looking forward to speak with a representative as soon as possible!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bridgecrest Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.