Reply by Bridgecrest

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback, as it allows us to address your concerns. I am sorry to hear that have become dissatisfied with Bridgecrest. We aim to treat each one of our customers respectfully while coming to an amicable resolution. I apologize if your experience did not reflect our standard of service and support.

We understand that life presents difficult circumstances. To ensure our customers remain successful, we have several options for assistance. One option is an extension, which is a loan modification that allows payments to be moved to the back of the loan. We understand that varying situations require differentiated resolutions. For this reason, modifications of this nature are subject to management approval and never guaranteed to ensure it is the best option for our customers’ success. Should an account fall outside eligibility, we offer payment arrangements to give our customers additional time to make a payment. Several factors determine the flexibility we have when setting arrangements, including the account status, payment history, and the amount of time invested in the loan. Our representatives are in place to explore the options available to our customers.

Again, I apologize for any frustration caused by the matter described. Should you have any additional questions or concerns, I would encourage you to contact our Customer Service Department directly at 800-967-8526.

Sincerely,
Ashley – Online Customer Service Team
Author's
Interest Rate

I was behind oj my payments after my spouse ended up in the local ER from hypertension. After paying for hospital bills and meds, i had to skip a few payments.

I de ided to call to see if i can make arrangements or to have the passed due amounts posted on the back end of the loan.

After trying this so many times, i was always told that i will need to make payments more than the loan called for. The say they will work with you, but thats a lie.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bridgecrest Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.